Complete Nasopharyngoscope immersion in your disinfectant for optimum patient protection.
- Upright wall mount enables convenient staff access
- Vertical position keeps delicate optical/electrical fibers in ideal position for protection and storage
- Unique Lifter with Lid provides endoscope security for safe handling and minimal staff exposure to disinfectant solutions
- Transparent dual chambers allow instant inspection and economical 1 ½ quart solution volume
- Flexible Nasopharyngoscopes with detached cables fit nicely into the EndoMersion™ vessel and chamber, such as: Karl Storz 11102RP2, Olympus ENF-GP, Optim ENTity XL, Optim ENT 3.6FP, Jedmed Ergo-Flex EF-N, Vision Science ENT4000, BR Surgical BR946, Scholly, Wolf, Pentax scopes with detachable fiber optic light posts.
“Guidelines for Disinfection of Nasopharyngoscopes now suggest full immersion in High Level Disinfectants.”
“ Manufacturers recommend complete immersion of their nasopharyngoscopes in disinfectant.”